To assist in your application process:
- Email to request information via enrollment_ALOHA@hawaiimontessori.org.
- Review information and philosophy.
- Return the Application for Admission and Information for the Teacher forms with the $35 application fee.This fee is non-refundable.
- Receive Acceptance letter and Enrollment Packet. This packet include a contract, invoices, a school calendar, a parent handbook, and other important enrollment forms and information. Please be sure to carefully review all the information in this packet.
- Schedule a Parent and Child Interview with the teacher.
- Return enrollment forms and make payments. The following must be turned into the school office before your child may begin school:
- TB Clearance
- Immunization Record (form 14), complete with TB clearance, immunization records, and physical exam.
- Record of Physical Exam (form 14)
- Emergency Information Form
- Payments: registration fee and first tuition installment
Tuition & Fees
|Toddler (15-36 Months)||Tuition||Primary (3-6 Years)||Tuition|
|Application Fee||$35||Application Fee||$35|
|Registration Fee||$200||Registration Fee||$200|
The Financial Aid Process
We believe Montessori education should be available to all children, regardless of their families’ income. Hawai’i Montessori School is able to offer financial aid through grants from the McInerny Foundation, G.N., Wilcox Foundation, and parent/school fundraising. Our resources are limited, however, and we will distribute available funds on a sliding scale and a first come basis. The time and energy that parents contribute is a key factor in making our fund-raisers successful and financial aid possible.
|Family Size||Income Level at or Below|
- Only available for SCHOOL DAY PROGRAMS OR LONGER per year.
- Financial aid applications are available upon request.
- Aid is based upon financial eligibility and the availability of funds.
- Award notification will occur in May. If enrolling after school year begins notification will happen at time of acceptance.
In accordance with state and federal laws, each applicant is considered without discrimination based on race, sex, age, religion, color, ancestry, disability, citizenship, national origin, veteran status, marital status or sexual orientation.
Additional tuition assistance may be available through state funding. Call the following offices for more information:
|Child Care Connection - Arbor||Kona: (808) 334-6100|
|Child Care Connection - Arbor||Hilo: (808) 961-6807 ext. 106|
|Preschool Open Doors||(800) 746-5620|
|First To Work||(808) 327-4763
|Pauahi Keiki Scholars||(808) 534-8080
Hawai’i Montessori has joined the Amazon Smile program! When you shop through Amazon Smile, they will donate 0.5% of your purchases.
There is no cost to you and you won’t pay any more than you would normally pay on Amazon. The selection of products on Amazon Smile are identical to those on Amazon. It’s so easy.
Just click here to get started.