The Seventh Annual Kona Brewers Fest Golf Open tees off at the Kona Country Club’s Makai Course on Friday, March 8th, with a shotgun start at 9 a.m. The charity golf tournament is the jump start for the 18th annual Kona Brewers Festival to be held the following day on Saturday, March 9th.
Golfers of all levels are welcome to play at this four-person scramble. Handicaps will be averaged with no minimum drives. Mulligans will be available for purchase at check-in. Dozens of prizes will be awarded.
The Kona Country Club provides the perfect environment for golf in scenic Keauhou just 6 miles (9.7 kilometers) away from downtown Kona on the Big Island of Hawai‘i, and features spectacular ocean and mountain views, excellent facilities and friendly service. The beautiful Hualalai Mountain protects golf course from the strong winds — one can always expect pleasant sunny skies and gentle ocean breezes!
Cost per golfer is $150, which includes green fees for 18 holes of scenic golf, golf cart, welcome bag, continental breakfast, box lunch, and awards ceremony with pupus. Preregister by downloading a registration form from the festival website at KonaBrewersFestival.com. For more information on the tournament or to learn about sponsorship opportunities or to volunteer, contact one of our co-chairs:
- Karen Hale: (808) 990-4312 or email@example.com
- Christine House: (541) 337-3072 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hawai‘i Montessori Schools Kona Campus: (808) 329-0700 or email@example.com
The Kona Brewers Fest Golf Open is organized by the Hawai‘i Montessori Schools parent organizations with the generous support of the following sponsors:
- Hole-In-One Sponsor: Aloha Insurance Service
- Golf Tournament Sponsors: Islandwide Solar and Los Habaneros
Hawai‘i Montessori School is a beneficiary of the Kona Brewers Festival, and funds raised from the tournament benefit the school. The 18th annual Kona Brewers Festival, presented by the Bill Healy Foundation, is a community fundraising event that promotes the craft brewery revolution in Hawai‘i and encourages professional brewers and chefs to work together.
- Official Airline of the Festival: Alaska Airlines
- Kokua Sponsor: Hawaiian Solar Solahart
- Kina’ole Sponsors: First Hawaiian Bank and Keauhou Veterinary Hospital
We hope to see you there!